Why join our team?
You will acquire and develop professional competencies and social skills while working with other members of our team, who are experts in their fields.
W każdym momencie rozwoju Twojej kariery wesprzemy Cię w realizacji Twoich celów zawodowych.
You will work in a team of friendly and committed people, sharing trust and mutual respect.
What we require?
To join our company we require:
- Knowledge of accounting and finance
- Analytical skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English and/or German will be a considerable advantage
- Started qualifications (first exams) or at application stage for the Polish certified auditor or ACCA will be a considerable advantage
We do care for the development of your career regardless of the position you have. When joining our team you may deal with matters like audits and reviews of financial statements or accounting and tax advisory.
Who are we looking for?
Our firm is always open for talented and committed people. We employ mostly:
- Students in the fifth year of studies and graduates from the leading Polish universities
- Assistants with 1–4 years of record in audit and advisory firms
- Managers with a qualification of a certified auditor, ACCA or equivalent
We are looking for colleagues who share our values:
- Commitment to building trust of our clients and business partners
- Provide services of the highest quality
We employ on the basis of individuals’ knowledge and skills while promoting a belief in equal opportunity.
How to apply?
Your application, including CV in Polish, should be sent to:
Before submitting the application, please carefully check our website to learn what exactly our company does.
Please include the authorisation to process your personal data in the application.
Even if our list of current job offers does not include the position you are interested in, please send us your CV with information about the job you are looking for. We will consider all applications; however, we reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.